We are happy to announce new partnership and integration with Sona Systems a leading subject based pool software for universities and academy.
Sona Systems (founded in 2002) enables universities to manage research and recruit participants in a cloud-based environment. Sona is used by more than 1000 customers (over 7.2 million users) in 30 countries, including all of the top 50 universities in the US and all of the top 10 in Canada, as well as 75% of the world’s top business schools, and all of the Australian Go8 and UK’s RAE 2008 4-star and 3-star ranked universities.
Sona is available 24 / 7 and is compliant with all major regulations including HIPAA, HITECH, OHRP, and EU-US Safe Harbor certification. You can also use free Sona app on Android and iOS devices.
Who use Sona Systems
- Students, to gain research experience
- Instructors, to track their students work
- Faculty researchers, to manage their work
- Student researchers, to conduct research and analyze data
- Research coordinators, to improve productivity and compliance
- Prescreening participants to ensure they are qualified
- Eliminate paper surveys and replace them with easy to use online system
- Encourage students to participate in a research
- Manage a large amount of data in a centralized location
- Meeting ethical and compliance standards
Thanks to SurveyLab and Sona integration Sona customers will be able to use surveylab.com online survey software on top of the Sona Systems to manage their surveys.
SurveyLab (founded in 2009) allows for advanced survey and research management. The system includes advanced functionalities like heat map and hot spot questions, page and block rotation, SSL / HTTPS encryption, survey branding, embedded email surveys, multi-language and multi-user support and more. Among SurveyLab customers are universities, companies and organizations like Jagiellonian University, Dropbox, BAT, EuroAGD, Empik, Deutsche Bank, AXA, OKI, OCAD, Citi of Lublin, PAH and more.