SurveyLab online surveys help build safety on European roads. If you live in one of the following regions :
- Poland – Warmia and Mazury Region
- Czech Republic – Liberec Region
- Slovakia – Prešov Self-government Region and the city of Prešov
- Hungary – City of Gyor
- Slovenia – Tolmin, Kočevje and Maribor
- Italy – the Eastern Lombardy (Province of Brescia and the province of Mantova)
- Austria – Styria (Steiermark)
Take part in a public opinion survey on the quality of life and the problems of road transport. The survey is carried out under the European Project SOL – Comprehensive Road Safety Strategy for Central Europe. Your opinions will help to improve road safety and thus improve the quality of life in your region. The questionnaire contains only 17 closed questions, the answers not take you more than a few minutes.
Thank you for the time devoted to our questionnaire. Every opinion counts and is important because it may make our lives safer!
Help ensure the safety of the road and improve public transport in your area. Send the link to the survey to your neighbors, friends, and family members.