"White-label" term comes from the time of vinyl records. Before a record has been released to the public, phonographic companies distributed promotional record copies to the selected DJs. Those copies have been missing covers and graphical elements. It was made to build hype and gauge public interest by the record labels and ultimately to better estimate manufacturing quantities.
Today White-label term is used for all different kinds of products and services that can be delivered to the customer by a company that hasn't produced it.
We offer a full White Label solution. Thanks to this feature our clients can deliver branded surveys, based on our technological solution to their own customers.
Standard Plus and Professional plan features
Surveys and tests created with MySurveyLab can be fully customized to client needs, including :
- ability to add survey logo
- custom redirect after survey completion
- ability to change survey skin
- ability to send survey invitations from any email account (SMTP support)
Enterprise plan features
Enterprise plan users additionally will be able to create surveys in their own domain and ability to adjust survey footer.
- ability to set custom domain (displayed in browser URL address bar)
Additional functionalities available on-demand
- ability to set custom online survey footer
Do you want to learn more about the Enterprise plan? Contact us, we are always happy to help.