Do you know what your clients and users talk about your company, products, or services? What do they like and what annoys them? Voice of the Customer can help you find answers to these questions.
Voice of the Customer (VOC) is a term used to describe the feedback collection process. It generally includes customers' experiences, preferences, and expectations regarding your organization, products, and services.
VOC appears often as an element of satisfaction improvement programs, new product development processes, and various kinds of projects.
How Voice of the Customer can help you
- Better fit of your products & services. Adaptation of products and services to your customer needs.
- Improve quality. Feedback plays a key role in the quality improvement process and in focusing on elements that influence customer satisfaction the most.
- Savings. Savings and better budget management thanks to focus on elements that are the most important for your customers.
- Quicker problem identification.
Voice of the Customer can be collected in many ways - with questionnaires, online surveys, social media (f.e. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter), individual interviews, focus groups, observations, or claims log analysis. We recommend using a mix of tools in order to gain insight from different perspectives.
How effectively collect Voice of the Customer with online surveys
- Provide an easy way for your client to share his/her opinion. Keep it short (we recommend that your questionnaire is no longer than 10-15 min) and keep it easy to understand.
- Adjust data collection channels to your clients. The survey should work on any device - smartphone, tablet, pc/laptop.
- Let your client know that his/her voice has been heard. Close the loop and return to your customer with information how the problem has been solved or why some kind of solution is not possible.
- Multi-device support and mobile surveys - smartphone, tablet, pc/laptop - enable information collection in the moment client has contact with your company or product.
- QR codes allow you to save survey link and place it where your customers are (f.e. point of customer service, hotel reception, or restaurant table).
- Automatic email notifications about new responses, enable quick reaction.