User - an individual, legal entity, or administrative unit that has completed the registration procedure, gained access to the System and uses the System.
Company - 7 Points Ltd., with the office in Warsaw, 36/112b KEN Av., 02-797 Warsaw, Poland, KRS 0000346482, NIP 9512300477, the owner of surveylab.com.
System - 1). an online service, available at the web address www.surveylab.com owned by Company. 2). computer software; data backup software; database; project documentation; promotional materials; a hard and soft copy of the User and administrator documentation.
Login - a unique signature that identifies the User in the System.
Password - the sequence of characters chosen by the User in order to secure his or her access to the System.
2. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- To use the System User will need a computer with access to the Internet, web browser and email account.
3. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- During the registration process, the User will be asked to select login and password. If login is already taken, the User will be asked to select another login.
- The User is obliged to keep his / her login and password safe and secure at all times. It is forbidden to use the login of any other User and to allow access to or transfer login to any other User. The User is responsible for all and any actions performed with his/her login and/or password.
- The User is obliged to immediately notify Company of any unauthorized use or attempt to use of his/her login and/or password.
- The User is obliged to ensure that he or she correctly sign out from the System each and every time he or she finished to use the System.
- The User is obliged to update his/her contact and invoice data each time it changes. Data updates do not concern the login.
- Company is not responsible for any kind of losses or damages concerning the User or any third party occurred as a consequence of improper signing out from the System.
4. CODE OF CONDUCT
- The User is solely and entirely responsible for all and any content he/she uploads, enters, stores or distributes through the System.
- Company does not monitor and control the content distributed by the Users through the System and as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Under no circumstances Company will be held liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to liability for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available by the User via the System.
- The User is not allowed to destroy, block, crack, hack or copy the System or its parts.
- Any actions aiming to destabilize or obstruct the System are illegal. Company will immediately block the account of any User who acts against the System and pursues necessary legal actions against such a User.
- All actions that are intended to destabilize the System may be considered a crime. Company will cooperate with relevant authorities in prosecuting any User who interferes with the System, attempts to defraud Company assets or tries to steal the data that belongs to Company or to the System Users.
- The User agrees not to use the System to:
- - upload, enter, store, or distribute any content that is offensive, unlawful, vulgar, racist, non-ethical or invasive in any way or form.
- - harm or discriminate minorities in any way.
- - act against any person, organization or company.
- - distribute the content that is owned by other parties (like other companies' internal materials, or other).
- - use the System for the purposes that violate patents, trademarks, copyrights, discloses other company confidential materials, or any rights of other people, corporations, or organizations.
- - distribute, post, email any unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, „spam”, “junk email” or any other form of solicitation.
- - interfere with the System or any applications or software connected to the System.
- - intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, national or international laws and regulatory requirements, including European Union law or any valid legal regulations.
- The User whose account has been blocked cannot re-register until he or she receives the permission of the Company allowing the User to register.
5. PAYMENTS & INVOICES
- The User agrees to pay all and any charges under this contract that are connected with the usage of the System by the User, including all and any applicable taxes (other than Company income tax) or charges imposed by any government entity at any time.
- The User agrees to receive invoices without the signature of the issuer.
- The User can opt-out from the service within 30 days, without giving a reason.
- System access service is billed on the subscription bases. It means that User subscription will automatically renew at the end of each billing cycle. The billing cycle depends on the User choice and can last one month, one quarter, or one year. User can cancel auto-renewal any time. In this case, the subscription will terminate with the end of the billing cycle.
- Automatic payments are processed by PayLane Sp. z o.o. with seat in Gdańsk, C.K. Norwida 4 Str., 80-280 Gdańsk, Poland, KRS 0000227278, PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with seat in Luxemburg, L-1150, and Stripe Inc., 510 Townsend Street, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
6. SYSTEM MODIFICATIONS
- The company can at any time publish the new version of the System, update and/or modify its current version, temporary or permanently close the System or its part. Users will be informed about introduced changes by Company web page (especially blog) and/or email.
- The User accepts that Company is not liable for any System modifications, temporary or permanent lack of access, or complete System close-out. Discontinuity of service shorter than 48 h monthly doesn’t result in any Company obligations for the Users. Discontinuity of service longer than 48 h will entitle User to request monthly fee decrease by 0,10 PLN for each hour above indicated time.
- The User accepts that Company can permanently remove the accounts that are inactive for a 12 months period.
7. COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All and any titles and copyrights in and to the System are owned by Company and/or its suppliers. All and any titles and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through the System is the property of the respective content owner and also may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and/or treaties.
8. LINKS TO THE THIRD PARTIES AND ADVERTISERS
- Company may provide in the System advertising space and/or links and pointers to Web Sites maintained by third parties.
- Company makes no claims or representation about any Web Site that does not remain under Company control and which the User may access from the System, by link, or any other means.
- Company does not control in any respect any information, products or services offered or suggested by third parties on the web sites. Company does not endorse or otherwise warrant or guarantee the products or services that are either advertised on the site or connected by a link.
9. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- System may include inaccuracies or errors. Changes are made periodically to the System and to the information contained therein. Company and its suppliers may introduce improvements and/or changes in the System at any time. Users will be informed about introduced changes by Company web page (especially blog) and/or email.
- Company is not responsible for any materials or content stored or distributed by the Users or any third party using the System.
- Company is not liable for unauthorized access to any information that is stored or distributed by the User. Company is not liable for any content that is vulgar, illegal, unlawful, threatening, or in any way violates other people's rights.
- In no event Company or its suppliers will be liable for any losses or damages, including revenue losses occurred as a result of direct or indirect usage of the System.
- All User claims should be sent on paper to Company address or on email@example.com email address.
- All claims should contain detailed issue description, User login, name, surname, and User email address.
- Company will review claim in fourteen (14) days, counting from the day when the claim has been received. If additional information will be required fourteen (14) days period will be counted from the day of receiving this information.
- Answers on received claims are sent only on the User email address.
- The User accepts that providing personal data is voluntary and he / she can view and correct provided data at any time. Company provides data protection in accordance with regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
12. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Changes described above are applicable with a day of publishing them on the System web page.