The importance of satisfaction is often underestimated, but satisfied customers and employees often determine market success of the company.
Different studies show that
- Only 4% of dissatisfied customers complain. For every complaint received, there are 24 silent dissatisfied customers.
- Unhappy customer will tell (on average) 9 other people about his / her bad experience
- Satisfied customer will recommend a product or service (on average) to 5 other people
- Acquiring new customers can cost 5 - 7 times more than retaining an existing one
- Cost of hiring and training a new employee can be 10 times higher than retention of the existing one
Satisfied customers are often less price-sensitive, more willing to buy and recommend your products or services to the other customers. Thanks to loyal employees' company can save money and time needed to recruit and train new ones.
An important part of satisfaction measurement process is the identification of factors making clients happy or dissatisfied. It is not enough to say whether a customer is satisfied or not. The survey should go further and identify specific elements affecting satisfaction or its absence.
Well planned satisfaction survey can help you
- Determine the level of customer satisfaction with your products or services
- Assess level of employee satisfaction
- Understand needs and expectations of your customers, employees, patients, ...
- Design services and products based on the expectations / needs of your customers
- Respond quickly to changes, based on feedback from the questionnaires
Satisfaction surveys are applicable in every area of our lives. Online surveys are easy to implement and cost-efficient way to gather feedback from your customers or employees.
Survey tool selection for satisfaction analysis. Features you should consider during the selection process :
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data. SurveyLab can handle surveys containing hundreds of thousands of responses.
- Time filters. Satisfaction changes in time. ability to filter data for specific time intervals allows you to measure satisfaction in a specified period of time.
- Multi-language survey. Any language support and ability to create multi-language versions of survey.
- NPS. Net Promoter Score type questions support.