Do you want to create an online test or quiz? It is super easy. You create a test just the same way as a survey. The difference is that for a test you need to additionally add points for answer choices and a metric to sum up test results.
As you build your test please remember to :
Points will be visible in the summary report and individual reports (separate reports for each respondent).
In order to create an online test :
1. Press + ADD SURVEY button to create a new test or edit an existing one. To do it select test and then press Design button.
2. Turn on Points mode.
3. Add points for each answer choice (e.g. -1, 0, 1, 2).
1. Go to the Metrics page.
2. Press + ADD METRIC, to add a metric that will sum up all or selected questions.
3. Select question or press + ADD ALL QUESTIONS.
4. Enter the Number of points to pass a test.
5. Go to Languages and then select the COLLECTOR tab. Here you can edit descriptions for the good and bad results.
NOTE. You can create any number of metrics that will sum up all or selected questions in your test, but only the first metric will be used to present a score on a test end.
Metrics work only for close-ended questions (Choice, Matrix, NPS, Star rating). Points may be set as any natural number (e.g. -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, ...).
1. Go to Collect responses and then Collector settings.
2. Select On survey end : Display the report and then select what type of report will be displayed for the test participant.
3. (Optionaly). Set time limit needed to complete the test.