Integration with Sona Systems
Here are the basic steps describing how to integrate SurveyLab online surveys with Sona Systems :
- Log into SurveyLab.
- Create survey.
- On your survey collector Settings, set Response Key as URL only.
- Set a quota for your survey research in Collector limits(optional) e.g. 300 responses.
Then press the Link
button and copy the survey link.
- Log on to your Sona Systems site (e.g. https://yourschool.sona-systems.com).
- Click on Add New Study. Select "Online External Study" (it depends on you if you want a Paid or Credit study).
- In the Advanced Settings | Study URL place survey link copied from SurveyLab.
- Remember to add /crk/%SURVEY_CODE%/ at the end of the survey link (e.g.http://www.surveylab.com/pageTag/SurveyCampaign/cId/78dce15d6d105abc128bd86d9a03a27c420ea62d9/crk/%SURVEY_CODE%/)
- Click on the Add This Study button.
- Copy SurveyLab Jump To Website URL and place it in SurveyLab | collector settings | Jump to website (URL).
NOTE. Sona Systems is the leader in subject pool software for universities. It is used by over 1000 universities in 35 countries.
Functionality is available in the Professional and Enterprise plan.