Choice (in other words Single or Multiple Choice) question. Provided answer choices are presented vertically, horizontally or as a drop-down list. The respondent can select one or multiple answer choices from available options.
- Provide score on a scale.
- Likert scale question.
- Yes / No question.
You have following question layout options to choose from :
- Single choice vertical
- Single choice horizontal
- Single choice list
- Single choice list (with search)
- Multiple choice vertical
- Multiple choice horizontal
- Select question from the left menu, and then drag & drop it on your survey project.
- Enter question.
- Enter additional description (optional).
- Enter the answer choices. Each answer choice should be entered on a separate line. Add points if you want system to automatically calculate score at the survey end.
- Press SAVE button.
NOTE. Do you need to calculate a score for your survey? As you created the survey, please remember to add the metric. You can add multiple metrics for a single survey.