Program - affiliate program, described and defined in this document.
Partner - the company joining the Partner Program, which successfully passed the procedure of registration in the System.
Company - 7 Points Ltd., with the office in Warsaw, 36/112b KEN Av., 02-797 Warsaw, Poland, KRS 0000346482, NIP 9512300477, the owner of surveylab.com and operator of the Partner Program.
Sale - completed, invoiced and paid sales transaction of the services offered by the Company.
System - surveylab online survey service, available at https://www.surveylab.com
Customer - an individual, legal entity or administrative unit that has completed the registration procedure, gained the access to the System, and uses the System.
2. ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
- In order to participate in the Partner Program you need to be a legal person or a sole trader.
- Partner prior joining the Program must set up and activate an account in the System.
- Partner is obliged to provide correct information to enable contact and settlement of sales commission, in particular: company name, contact name, email, phone, tax ID (NIP).
- After activating an account Partner receives access to the Partner panel with information about the completed sales and commission value.
3. PARTNER CODE
- After activating the account Partner will receive a Partner referral code enabling identification and settlement of sales. Partner is responsible of the proper use of the referral code. In particular, Partner is not allowed to modify referral code.
- For the proper sales registration, cookies support is required to be turned on in a Customer web browser. Commissions from the sale, that can't be properly identified will not be calculated and paid.
- The Company has the right to verify the sale if it was registered in breach of the law or as a result of aggressive sales or marketing activities, including those activities that can be considered as a SPAM.
4. FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Participation in the Program is free.
- The commission for acquiring a new Customer is 20% of the closed net sale. The commission is granted after the payment is made by the Customer and the money are received by the Company.
- Customer that make a payment with your partner code will get 5% disscount for the first transaction.
- The commission is paid at the request of the Partner, after reaching the minimum amount of one-time payment, which amounts to 450 PLN.
- The commission will be paid to the designated Partner's bank account or PayPal account within 30 days from the receipt of the request for payment and the correct VAT invoice.
- Payment is deducted from the balance of the funds in the Partner account.
- Commission will not be calculated for the transaction that :
- - can't be properly identified and assigned to the Partner,
- - have not have been paid,
- - have been canceled by the Customer, or for which the Customer requested a refund,
- - have not been completed by the Customer.
- All applicable taxes and fees resulting from the earning the commission shall be borne by the Partner.
- Commissions don't sum up with other commissions or benefits granted to the Partner by the Company individually.
- Each party has the right to terminate the agreement without giving a cause with one month's notice.
- The Company is not responsible for the actions of the Partner.
- In any case, the Company, its employees, subcontractors and suppliers will not be liable for any loss, including loss of profits or other financial benefits resulting from the direct or indirect use of the System.
- If one of the provisions of the Program is held to be invalid or impossible to implement under the final judgment of the court, the remaining provisions shall be valid and remain in force.
7. DATA PROTECTION
- Partner agrees to the processing of personal data by the Company for the purposes of the Program, on the terms specified in the Act on electronic services of 18 July 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item. 1204).
- The Company announces that in accordance with article 24 paragraph 1 point 3, 4 of the Law on Personal Data Protection, data is voluntary, and in addition, each has the right to inspect their data and correct them. The data will not be shared with third parties.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Program can't be used in violation of applicable law.
- After the contract termination Partner is entitled to payment of accrued commissions.
- Any disputes will be settled by the competent court for the registered office of the Company.
- The Program shall enter into force on 18.10.2016