Questionnaire testing is an important element of survey design and work on survey research. Why is so important? During the test you will able to evaluate :
- Real-time needed to complete survey.
- Quality of survey questions.
As the test is finished go back to your survey and if it is necessary correct it basing on test results. Flowing checklist will help you evaluate if the test has been finished successfully. As the test is finished check :
- Are survey questions easy to understand?
- Is vocabulary used in a survey easy to understand?
- Is your survey not too long?
- Is the respondent not spending too much time on any of the survey questions?
- Is it possible that any of the survey questions have been misunderstood?