Collect responses with a web widget
A web widget is usually a small survey displayed as a floating object that can be placed on your website or inside a mobile app. The widget can have any shape and size. Usually, it is 320 px but you can scale it to your needs.
You can display widget at any moment e.g. after a certain amount of time or after certain actions performed by your website user.
- After a certain amount of time.
- After page scroll by a certain number of px.
- In an attempt to leave a page.
- If page URL contains certain keywords.
To create a web widget :
- Select a survey for which you want to collect responses and press Collect responses button.
- Press + ADD COLLECTOR button.
- Select URL Link / Web widget distribution method.
- Press Start collecting responses to activate collector.
- Press Widget button, to copy the widget code.
- Press + ADD RULE to define triggers and behaviour of your widget.
- Copy and paste widget code in the BODY section of your web page, on which it will be displayed.