How to run survey in a kiosk mode?
SurveyLab can work in a kiosk mode. This way you can turn your tablet or smartphone into a terminal that will be used to collect feedback eg. to do customer satisfaction surveys at a point of sales or point of customer service.
Kiosk mode surveys will allow you to :
- Measure customer satisfaction or NPS in the point of service.
- Collect customer feedback directly at the point of sales or customer service.
- Run a survey on mobile devices.
In order to start a survey in a kiosk mode :
- Create a survey collector and go to the collector settings.
- Set On survey end : Start new response.
- Go to Advanced settings.
- Turn on Multiple responses per respondent.
NOTE. We recommend using additional MDM (Mobile Device Management) software on your mobile device that acts as a kiosk to manage it remotely.