Integration with Livechat
SurveyLab provides integration via webhooks. Thanks to this functionality you can trigger a survey with any event (e.g. conversation finished on a chat) in the other system.
Integration with LiveChat using webhooks.
- Log in to SurveyLab
- Select survey and copy survey link, that you want to trigger using LiveChat webhook.
- Log into LiveChat and go to Settings.
- In the section Manage apps select Webhooks.
- Press ADD A WEBHOOK button.
- Select Event and Data type.
- In the field Target URL paste survey link copied from SurveyLab.
- On the link end add parameters source=livechat and action=addContactToCollector
|Add contact to the collector
|Turn on collector
|Turn off collector
NOTE. Webhook is an instant notification about a certain event e.g. chat closed or ticket closed. This kind of notification can be transferred with HTTP / HTTPS protocol.
Functionality is available in the Professional and Enterprise plans.